Standing up for Parkdale–High Park
- Critic for Early Learning and Childcare
- In 2018, Bhutila made history by becoming the first person of Tibetan heritage to be elected to public office in North America.
- Bhutila is a respected advocate for public health, affordable housing, fair wages and benefits.
- Bhutila holds a master’s degree in Public Health from the University of Toronto and lives in the city with her husband and children.
- She has been voted Toronto's Best MPP by NOW Magazine readers in 2019 and 2020, Toronto's Best Local Politician by Toronto Star readers in 2019, and named one of Toronto's Most Inspirational Women of the year by TRNTO Magazine in 2019.